aFe Takeda 3" Catback Black Tips Focus ST 13+
aFe Introduces the Takeda cat-back exhaust system for the 2013-2017 Ford Focus ST with the L4-2.0L (t) EcoBoost engine. In testing, this system resulted in gains up to +13 horsepower and +15 lbs. x ft. of torque verified by our in house dyno. This exhaust is constructed from 3" brushed finish, mandrel-bent, 304 stainless steel tubing that is 100% MIG-welded for increased flow and lowered restrictions. The system also uses a high-flow, polished 304 stainless steel resonator used to absorb high pitch tones producing a performance sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque. This system is finished off with double wall, gloss black, 304 stainless steel tips and are laser etched for an aggressive style. This system uses all factory hanger locations for a hassle-free installation.
This Takeda kit uses factory mounting locations providing stability and hassle-free installation.
A high quality OE-style flange is used to maintain a quality seal for the life of the exhaust system.
A high flow resonator is used to absorb high pitch tones producing a performance sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque.
This Takeda cat-back incorporates a mitered split which eliminates dead space that can cause turbulence and hinder flow.
Dual Black Tips:
This system is finished off with double wall, gloss black, 304 stainless steel tips and are laser etched for an aggressive style.
- Constructed from 3" MIG-welded, mandrel-bent, 304 stainless steel tubing
- Utilizes a high-flow 304 stainless steel resonator for an aggressive sound
- Includes dual, center exit, gloss black, 4.25" x 4.75" oval, Takeda laser-etched tips
- Incorporates mitered split to eliminate dead zone for improved flow
- Brushed finish tubing
- Stock style flange for a leak-free seal
- In house testing produced a max gain of +13 horsepower and +15 ft. lbs. of torque verified by our in house dyno (tested on 2016 Ford Focus ST L4-2.0L (t) EcoBoost)