AWe Tuning FG Resonated H-Pipe Ford Raptor 17+ Supercab/Supercrew - 3015-11044
This is how we truck. Presenting the AWE FG Exhaust Suite for the Gen 2 Ford Raptor.
* Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house, in the USA
* A completely modular, true dual, rear exit performance exhaust configuration
* Precision-engineered H-pipe unlocks a deep, aggressive, drone-free tone
* Handcrafted from 3” U.S.-sourced CNC mandrel-bent .065” wall T304L stainless steel
* Direct bolt-on catback system for factory-like simplicity
* 5” double-walled tips available in diamond black
* Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
* Perfect fitment, guaranteed
* AWE No CEL Guarantee
* Lifetime warranty (one year on tip finishes)
Replacing the factory mid muffler with a 3” precision H-pipe and 3” over-axle tubes, the 2FG Exhaust is engineered to add a distinct, deep tone to the Raptor while uncorking turbo sounds and affording a weight savings of 23.5 lbs over stock.
Using the same precision-engineered H-pipe from the 2FG configuration, the 1FG Exhaust removes the factory front suitcase resonator and replaces it with two bespoke AWE resonated front sections. This version turns the Raptor’s exhaust route into a true dual configuration, producing an increase in volume and an aggressive, rasp and drone-free soundtrack fit for the Raptor. The AWE 1FG configurations grants a weight savings of 24 lbs over stock.
The 0FG Exhaust is the combination of 2FG and 1FG configurations, finished off with dual 3” T304L stainless steel tail pipes, and 5” double-walled AWE exhaust tips in a signature diamond black finish.
The result is a unique soundtrack tailored perfectly for the Raptor that comes to life under boost while remaining civil in and out of the cabin at cruising speeds. The AWE 0FG configuration provides a weight savings of 41 lbs total.
Equipping 2FG with intentions to add the other sections later? That’s a good thing. We’ve engineered the AWE Exhaust Suite for the Gen2 Raptor as a completely modular configuration that allows you to do just that, at any time. Simply add the desired configuration to your cart, bolt it on, and roar away.
Important fitment notes:
The AWE Exhaust Suite for the Gen2 Raptor is applicable to both SuperCab and SuperCrew models. Adapters for SuperCrew models are included with each AWE 2FG, 1FG, and 0FG Exhaust.
The AWE 0FG Exhaust features 5” double-walled 5” straight-cut tips in a diamond black finish, complete with AWE logo. Each tip is individually adjustable, allowing bumper depth to be set according to personal taste.